Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All thoughts & opinions remain my own.
If you love pancakes, and you love muffins, then you’ll absolutely love this recipe! These pumpkin pancake muffins are the perfect on-the-go breakfast, or mid-afternoon snack. Plus they are packed with protein so they will keep you feeling full for hours! I used About Time Buttermilk Protein Pancake mix, but I’m sure that any pancake mix would work!
Start out by preheating the oven to 325 degrees F. In a medium bowl mix together 1 cup of About Time Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix with 1/2 cup canned pumpkin and the 1 tbsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
Scoop the mix into a muffin tin (either use cupcake liners or spray the tin) until about 2/3 full. Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Immediately sprinkle each muffin with a cinnamon and stevia mix.
- Serves: 4 muffins
- Serving size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 155
- Fat: 4.6
- Saturated fat: 1.5
- Carbohydrates: 18
- Sugar: 7
- Sodium: 456
- Fiber: 3.9
- Protein: 10.8
- Cholesterol: 0
- 1 cup About Time Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- optional: cinnamon and stevia for topping
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F and either line a muffin tin with cupcake liners or spray with cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pancake mix, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice
- Scoop into the prepared muffin tin and fill each muffin about ⅔ of the way
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Immediately sprinkle the tops with cinnamon and stevia