Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All thoughts & opinions remain my own.
Chili is one of my favorite winter meals. There’s something so comforting about a warm bowl of chili. The only thing I don’t like about it is that some recipes require tons of prep work and hours of cooking on the stove. While I don’t mind this every once in a while, I much prefer recipes that are quick to whip up and require very little prep work. That is why I created this super easy Crockpot turkey chili recipe! About 10 minutes of prep work and you’re done! Let the Crockpot do all of the hard work for you!
Start out by peeling and dicing your onion. Place this diced onion and your raw ground turkey into a large skillet and cook over medium heat until the turkey is no longer pink. Make sure to break apart the turkey into small pieces as it cooks. Transfer this mixture into the bottom of your Crockpot.
Drain both cans of beans and add them to the Crockpot along with the tomato sauce and diced tomatoes. Sprinkle the chili seasoning packet on top and then stir everything together.
Place the lid on top and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Once it’s done cooking, stir it all together and serve immediately or store in the fridge up to 5 days.
- Try serving this with tortilla chips for extra crunch
- Sprinkle your favorite shredded cheese on top for even more flavor
- Serve this over rice for an even heartier meal
- 24oz of 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 14oz of low sodium canned black beans (drained)
- 14oz of low sodium canned kidney beans (drained)
- 28oz of canned no salt diced tomatoes (or 2, 14oz cans)
- 14oz of no salt tomato sauce
- 1 packet of low sodium chili seasoning (I use McCormick)
- Peel and dice your onion into small pieces
- Cook the ground turkey and diced onion in a skillet over medium heat. Make sure to break up the turkey into small pieces as it cooks. (I love using a Meat Masher for this)
- Once the turkey is fully cooked and no longer pink, transfer the turkey and onion mixture into your Crockpot
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, both cans of beans and chili seasoning into the Crockpot and stir.
- Place the lid on top and cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high. Stir before serving
Serving Size2 cups
Amount Per Serving Calories 441Total Fat 10.4gSaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 96mgSodium 697mgCarbohydrates 47.2gFiber 12.4gSugar 9.8gProtein 39.2g