Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All thoughts & opinions remain my own.
I love finding ways to make different desserts and treats “healthy”. And this recipe is no different! I made these dark chocolate clusters around the holidays for coworkers and they all loved them! Not only do they satisfy your sweet tooth, but they are super easy to throw together! Everything cooks right up in the crockpot!
Start by grabbing all of your ingredients. Measure out your pretzels and crush them into small pieces. I did this by putting them in a ziploc bag and crushing them with my hands. This is a great step to have your kids do with you!
Then pour the peanuts and crushed pretzels into the bottom of your crockpot. Then add the chocolate chips and coconut oil on top and stir well to combine.
Close the lid of the crockpot and cook on low for 1 hour. Then remove the lid and stir well. If the chocolate is not fully melted simply put the lid back on the crockpot for another 10-15 minutes.
Grab a baking sheet and cover with wax paper. Then scoop large tablespoons of the chocolate mixture onto the baking sheet. Let it cool in the fridge for about an hour until it hardens.
You can store the chocolates either in the fridge, or in a Tupperware in cool dry place.
- Serves: 4 dozen
- Serving size: 1 piece
- Calories: 134
- Fat: 9.2
- Saturated fat: 3.4
- Carbohydrates: 10.1
- Sugar: 5.3
- Sodium: 38.6
- Fiber: 1.6
- Protein: 2.6
- Cholesterol: 0
- 2 [10oz] packages dark chocolate chips
- 4oz pretzel sticks, crushed
- 16oz lightly salted/unsalted cocktail peanuts
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside
- Measure out 4oz of pretzel sticks and break them into small pieces. I did this by putting them in a Ziploc bag and crushing them with my hands
- Add the peanuts and pretzel sticks to a crockpot. Add the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil on top and stir to combine
- Put the lid on the crockpot and cook on low for 1 hour. Stir everything to combine
- Scoop by heaping tablespoons onto the lined baking trays. Cool in the fridge for about an hour, or until completely hard
- Store either in the fridge or in a Tupperware in a cool, dry place