Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All thoughts & opinions remain my own.
These Breakfast Burrito Bowls are the perfect meal prep recipe for when you need something quick and inexpensive. Theses come out to less than $1.70 per meal (not including seasoning or olive oil since most people have that already). Make this for a quick breakfast or lunch during the week to make eating healthy a no-brainer.
Start out by making a batch of my Roasted Potatoes. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Peel and dice your potatoes into evenly sized 1″ pieces. Mix with the 1 tbsp of olive oil and your seasonings of choice. I used 1/2 tbsp Fresh Jax Toasted Onion Seasoning. Lay it out on a baking sheet in an even layer and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
While the potatoes are cooking, crack your eggs in a bowl and whisk together. Pour them into a sprayed skillet and scramble. While the eggs are cooking, microwave your turkey sausage according to package directions. Once it’s cool enough to touch, chop it into small pieces.
Once everything is done cooking, mix it all together and top with shredded cheese. Serve warm with salsa.
- 6 whole eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 2 boxes of Banquet turkey sausage links (20 links)
- 1000g russet potatoes
- 28g 2% shredded cheddar cheese
- jar of salsa
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- seasonings of choice
- Preheat the oven to 425
- Peel and dice your potatoes. Spread them out on a lined baking sheets and drizzle with the olive oil and any seasoning you want. Mix well to coat. Bake at 425 for about 20-30 minutes, or until tender
- While the potatoes are cooking, crack your eggs in a bowl and whisk together. Pour them into a sprayed skillet and scramble
- While the eggs are cooking, microwave the turkey sausage according to package directions. Once it cools, chop into small pieces
- Once everything is done cooking, mix it all together and top with shredded cheese. Serve with salsa
Serving Size1 serving
Amount Per Serving Calories 490 Total Fat 20.6g Saturated Fat 6.2g Cholesterol 315mg Sodium 843mg Carbohydrates 44.5g Fiber 3.7g Sugar 5.6g Protein 29.3g