Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All thoughts & opinions remain my own.
Okay I have to be honest with you guys. This recipe is so easy to make, that I almost feel like calling it a recipe is a lie. But since it involves mixing and baking, that makes it a recipe in my book! I was going through my pantry last night when I found a container of About Time Vegan Brownie Mix I had totally forgotten about. Just looking at the container had me craving chocolate big time. As much as I love brownies, I have always been more of a cookie fan. So I decided to create healthy brownie cookies!
All you need for this recipe is the About Time Vegan Brownie Mix and some canned pumpkin. Start off by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F. Then simply mix together 1 cup of the brownie mix, with 1/2 cup of pumpkin until it forms a thick batter. If your batter is too dry, add a bit more pumpkin until it all mixes together.
Scoop the dough and roll into 12 evenly sized balls and place on your cookie sheet. Flatten out each cookie with your hand. These cookies do not flatten as they bake, so however much you flatten them before baking is how they will be after. Therefore I made mine about 1/2 inch thick. Then bake for about 8 minutes. Good luck trying not to each all 12 cookies right out of the oven! (I know I have!)
- Serves: 12 cookies
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 46
- Fat: 2
- Saturated fat: 0.2
- Carbohydrates: 5.8
- Sugar: 2.3
- Sodium: 79
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 2.1
- 1 cup About Time Vegan Brownie Mix
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a cookie sheet
- In a medium bowl, mix together your brownie mix and pumpkin. If the batter is too dry, add a bit more pumpkin
- Scoop and roll into 12 evenly sized balls and place on the prepared cookie sheet
- Flatten each cookie with the palm of your hand. They do not rise during baking, I recommend flattening to about ½ inch thickness
- Bake for 8-10 minutes